Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Problems


Life can be hard. It can be tough for all ages, I feel like people always are to two extremes they either think their problems are superior and more important than other peoples or they don't think their problems are a big deal so they hide them away. But the truth is they all matter, if something is bothering you then speak up.

 If your friend had a problem, the chances are you would want them to tell you so you could help them in any way you could. So why are your problems different? You believe no one can help you? Well that's only true to an extent, sometimes even if they can't necessarily do anything to solve the issue but even just talking about it with a loved one can help. Or if your not a talker then they can distract you, take your mind off the problem. Anything would be better than dwelling on a problem by yourself, because then the problem gets blown out of proportion by your overthinking. You need someone by your side to stop those irrational thoughts you may get. 

I always hate those adults who say that your 'teenagery' problems aren't really problems. They assume they are over something small and silly but even if they are, if you feel it is a problem, it is a problem that needs fixing. Don't listen to anybody else, if it's making you unhappy something needs to change. In my last blog post, I wrote a letter to my younger self, I said about asking yourself if it will matter in years to come. Well I was thinking about this and I didn't quite write it how I wanted it. I don't want anyone younger than me thinking there problems are inferior because they won't necessarily matter in a few years. I meant to ask yourself that so it will put the problem into perspective. Like I was saying earlier, it stops the irrational thoughts you may get. Doing this, may help you feel differently about your problem. 

Anyway I feel like I have rambled on in this post, so I am sorry. But if there is one thing you take from this blog, let it be: your problems aren't inferior, it is perfectly alright to talk to someone about them, even if you think it is silly. If they are you age it could well be they are having the same problem.

Love always, Silvermxce xx

1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete