Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Small ways for a happier, healthier life


As you may or may not have noticed, I have deleted quite a few of my blog posts, this is because I wasn't happy with them and I wanted to start fresh. I felt  it was quite down atmosphere as I was going through a low point in my life which really rubbed off on my blog. So here is to fresh starts.

As I said I am coming out of a difficult period, I'm still struggling but here are some things I am going to try to do to keep myself happy and healthy.

  1.     Exercise more, now I'm not talking about sweating away at a gym (although if it were cheaper I probably would be) but going on walks daily, getting some workout DVDs to do at home, spend less time in bed sat on my laptop.
  2.     Drink more water this is something I'm not too bad at but have still got room for improving on. It is so important to drink plenty of water, not only does help get you healthier but it is also known to clear your skin which would boost your self esteem and self confidence.
  3.     Care less I'm so bad at this one seeing as I care so much about every little thing. I'm not saying you shouldn't care about anything but just make sure you do it in moderation. Don't obsess over the little things which are out of your control
  4.     Do more sitting at home accomplishes nothing. You can't expect your mood to improve nor your health by laying in bed all day. Get out and do more. But not only should you be doing things that have to be done but things you enjoy. It is so important for you to do things which make you happy, and it doesn't matter what activity, as long as YOU like it.
  5.     Make lists this one sounds unusual and you are probably wondering how this can make you happier and healthier. Well my friend it does help, just indirectly. It helps improve your organisation and makes you more productive which would reduce stress therefore improving your lifestyle, because lets face, stress helps no one it just causes more problems.
Hope you enjoyed and helps in some way, leave comments of things that you do or are trying to do to improve your lifestyle. 

Love always, Silvermxce xx

No comments:

Post a Comment